Photobucket

Saturday, December 1, 2007

My Secret Fucking Garden

December's header was made with brushes from 500ml Brushes. The tagline is from a conversation with Joey, when he was thinking that he may work at the Wal-Mart gardening section during the summer.

Joey: I can't wait until this summer, when I can play WOW and tend to plants.
Me: Where are you going to be tending to plants?
Joey: My secret fucking garden, what do you think?
Me: [lose my shit]

Anyway, you're stuck with it for a month, like it or not.

In addition to the information about my header, I am announcing a new posting schedule. Since NaBloPoMo was so "popular," [and by popular, I mean that Allison decided she couldn't sleep until she'd read my daily post], and because this is something I've wanted to implement for awhile [and NaBloPoMo was my effort to show myself it was possible], I am introducing my "blog schedule." Like some other sites I know, I plan on blogging on every weekday [M-F], and taking the weekend off, though I will definitely post on weekends if I think of something blog-worthy.

I'm not really expecting people to be particularly excited about this, or pretending this is a some huge event, but I just wanted to let people [Allison] know when they could expect a blog out of me. And also to make a commitment to myself to write non-academically on at least five days of the week, just so I won't go crazier than I already am.

5 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

yay! I like this idea becausee I love reading your posts. I need to start something like this.

December 2, 2007 at 2:40 AM  
Anonymous Allison said...

When I first read "blog schedule," I thought you meant serious shit, like Mondays @ 4 and Thursdays @ 2. I was really worried that you had crossed into the land of the crazy.

And also, if you place the emphasis in "My Secret Fucking Garden" to Fucking, it makes it sound that you have some kind of super-hott botanical hideaway.

December 2, 2007 at 11:49 PM  
Anonymous Jacob said...

RE: Allison

lol, that is all.

December 3, 2007 at 12:00 AM  
Anonymous Letícia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 3, 2007 at 3:01 AM  
Blogger BekahK said...

I love this. (I've been reading your archives because I stalk.) And I love Allison.

January 20, 2009 at 2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<
Real Time Web Analytics